Careers at elctrc
Location: Brighton Marina
Do you want to improve our natural environment & people’s lives? We are a specialist retailer of environmentally friendly personal transport solutions, including Electric Bikes & Electric Scooters. By embracing Active Travel, our Customers regularly tell us we’ve helped change their lives. There are also huge benefits to the quality of air we all breath and resulting in less demand on our NHS system.
- Help shape the future: Your Technical expertise will ensure our Customers Bikes are safe & well maintained.
- Take responsibility: You will be responsible for planning your schedule, working in an organised, structured and methodical way to manage your workload, making sure the correct administration is also completed. At all times ensuring our Workshop is safe, friendly and welcoming.
- Observe & think ahead: The products we sell often have the latest technology, making it important to stay abreast of upcoming products, which enhance our Customers cycling experiences.
- Be Dynamic: You’ll thrive in an environment where every day is different, and the challenges varied, whilst working at the leading edge of our industry.
- Make a difference: Your excellent communication & inter-personal skills will enable you relate to our Customers and enable you to offer solutions tailored to their needs.
- Personality: proactive, flexible and motivated.
- Experience and Knowledge: You’ll be able to demonstrate that you mechanically minded and have a good level of intelligence. A good knowledge of Bikes and their components would be beneficial. Can you ‘true’ a wheel; Bleed brakes and resolve suspension issues?
- Enthusiasm: Willingness, ability and confidence to engage with a diverse range of customers and adapt to new challenges on a regular basis.
- Education: Can you demonstrate a high level of success – whether at school; college; university or in the workplace?
- Attention to detail: We need team members who identify the appropriate priorities and can execute accurately and efficiently.
If you meet these criteria and you are excited by the opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application – by email please to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer.