Raleigh Motus Low Step Grey
Please note, the discounted price cannot be used in conjunction with finance. If you wish to purchase this bike via finance please call us on
Take your ride to the next level with the new Raleigh Motus; designed for taking on the demands of your life. Our entry level Motus uses the latest technology to deliver a premium electric bike experience.
Now available in even more frame sizes, the Motus is ideal for city riding, surfaced roads or cycle paths so that it fits into your daily life with ease. We use premium Bosch components so you can rest assured that quality is always at the forefront of our designs. The 300WH battery will allow you to ride for up to 140 km miles on a single charge*. The sophisticated Active Line motor is lightweight and almost completely noise free so you can be fully immersed on your ride. Whats more, with a maximum assistance output of 250% youll be able to travel further and experience more than you would on a regular bike. The simple and compact Purion Display provides real-time analysis whilst riding and allows you to easily switch between the four modes to find the right level of assistance.
The Motus is fully equipped and packed with extra features and quality components such as disk brakes for ultimate stopping performance, reflective ebike-specific tyres, a traditional bell, adjustable handlebar stem and 7 speed derailleur gears. Available in a range of frame styles, sizes and colours. * Depending on mode selected, rider weight and road and weather conditions .
Bosch Active Line Motor
Re-engineered Active Line Motor from Bosch - feather light and quiet. The newley re-designed Active Line motor is 25% smaller that its predecessor, weighing in at a feather light 2.9kgs and is almost completely noise free so you can get the maximum enjoyment out of your journey.
Bosch 300wh PowerPack
Lithium ion batteries offer an impressive life expectancy and will last around 1000 full charges. The 300WH semi-integrated battery will allow you to ride for up to an impressive 90 miles on a single charge.
Bosch displays show everything you need to know whilst riding. The simple and compact Purion Display offers all the essential information you'll need to know whilst riding and allows you to easily switch between the four modes to find the right level of assisstance.
- mudguards - set: Full mudguards
- chainguard: Chain guard for Bosch Gen 3
- rear carrier: Alloy Rack
- extras: Kick Stand, charger
- stem: Alloy Ahead
- handlebars: Comfort XLC Handlebar Black
- grips: Comfort Grip
- saddle: Selle Royal Milo + BZP5090
- seatpost: Alloy Seatpost 30.9
- seat clamp: 34.9 mm Quick Release Alloy Clamp
- motor: Bosch Active Line
- battery: Bosch Power Pack Frame Mount 300Wh, 36V
- display: Bosch Purion
- sensor: Bosch Speed Sensor
- range: up to 148km from Eco mode
- frame: Alloy Lowstep frame AL6061
- rear derailleur dropout: Alloy Replaceable Hanger
- suspension fork: Suntour Nex suspension fork 56mm travel
- headset: Low Stack semi integrated
- shift levers: Shimano 7 speed
- left shift lever: Bosch Purion Display & Controller
- brake levers: Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc brake
- rear derailleur: Altus 7 speed AMRDM360SGSL
- front brake: Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc brake
- rear brake: Tektro T285 Hydraulic Disc brake
- chainwheel: 38T for Bosch Gen 3
- crankset: Raleigh Alloy BOSCH crank set
- bottom bracket: Bosch Integrated in motor
- freewheel/cassette: Sunrace 7 speed 11-34 cassette
- chain: KMC 7 speed
- pedals: Comfort Pedals with Anti Slip
- front wheel: Alloy Double wall, 36 spoke, 700c on Alloy disc hub
- rear wheel: Double Wall rim 36 hole 700c on alloy disc hub
- front hub: Alloy 36 hole black disc QR
- rear hub: Alloy cassette Hub 36 hole disc QR
- rims: Black 36 hole disc brake compatible
- front tyre: Mitas 700C x 42 with reflective stripe and double duty puncture protection
- rear tyre: Mitas 700C x 42 with reflective stripe and double duty puncture protection
- inner tubes: 700Cx 38 car type valve